Ex birthday today?

Okay guys so today is my ex birthday I heard she was going to Disneyland with a guy was talking to and her mom and friend so what I did in the morning is I went to the store bought a ballon and roses with a card and I went to drop it off at her house on her door step so do you think I did the right thing it's been almost 2 months that we've been broken up (btw I'm slowly getting over her I still love her but I don't want her back but I miss her at times and I felt like I did the right thing) what's your guys opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well its a bit OTT considering that you have been broken up for 2 months and she's talking to another guy. It comes off as if you want to get back into something with her and will also confuse her emotions. A text would have been better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well on the card I wrote that I didn't mean I wanted to get back it just meant that it came from the bottom off my heart

• Show All
    • And your gesture won't start a conversation? Will she text you thank you or leave it?

• I don't think she'll text me

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing. Just because you aren't together anymore doesn't mean you can't be friends and do nice things for each other

0|0
    0|0
    • We don't talk at all tbh I just felt like I had to do it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• What you did was lovely, but if you guys are broken up you really shouldn't do things that will rekindle feelings. And that's for either of you, because it'll make you both confused and sad all over again when it doesn't work out.

You broke up for a reason. As hard as it is, you have to move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand and she knows I still love her and I'm pretty sure she loves me as well it's just that I felt the need to do it

Yes indeed and I am moving on I don't live in the past

• Seems very sweet

0|0
    0|0
    • Was it right though?

• Honestly, it's a little bit excessive for an ex, but I don't think it was wrong

• I was going to text her but I was probably going to let her know things I shouldn't let her know

• I wouldn't have done that

0|0
    0|0
  • you guys are exes, I wouldn't have done that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Was a nice gesture but little much I think. Couldn't you just message happy birthday?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes