Ex birthday today?

Okay guys so today is my ex birthday I heard she was going to Disneyland with a guy was talking to and her mom and friend so what I did in the morning is I went to the store bought a ballon and roses with a card and I went to drop it off at her house on her door step so do you think I did the right thing it's been almost 2 months that we've been broken up (btw I'm slowly getting over her I still love her but I don't want her back but I miss her at times and I felt like I did the right thing) what's your guys opinion?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Well its a bit OTT considering that you have been broken up for 2 months and she's talking to another guy. It comes off as if you want to get back into something with her and will also confuse her emotions. A text would have been better.

• Well on the card I wrote that I didn't mean I wanted to get back it just meant that it came from the bottom off my heart

• And your gesture won't start a conversation? Will she text you thank you or leave it?

• I don't think she'll text me

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing. Just because you aren't together anymore doesn't mean you can't be friends and do nice things for each other

• We don't talk at all tbh I just felt like I had to do it