Have you ever seen a ghost?

How was your experience? Do you actually believe in ghost?

157

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never seen one but I believe that ghosts exist because I never find money in my wallet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt something touch me one time in a old house I lived in about 7 years ago when I was still a kid.. there was no one home at the time besides me.

To this day I still don't know who it was or what it was...

What Guys Said 6

• Only when I'm high

• I haven't. But I've seen what I perceived to be an aura

• No. Don't believe in them.

• I'm still a skeptic buy still lean towards yes.

• When i was around 7 one would always show up on the tv sreen at 5 oclock without fil, he wasn't scary though. I think his name was casper

• "I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom but I taught her never to dishonor her family. She found a "boy friend," not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive, with another boy friend. They made her drink whiskey and then they tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. So they beat her. Like an animal. When I went to the hospital her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn't even weep because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. A beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again."

What Girls Said 14

• No I have not

• nope

• No. Ghosts don't exist.

• I like to believe tht ghost exist because I vividly remember a little girl that wore a hooded cloak outside my window when I was 6-7 and my bedroom was in the second floor and the shed was locked up and she was just floating there and I couldnt see her face. I rubbed my eyes 3 times because I thought I was seeing things and I got closer to the window too and she was still there then I went to my bed and fell back asleep. I don't know y I wasn't scared

• I thought there was a ghost in my garage one night, but it turned out to be only my cat running and she scared me. :(

• Never in my life

• No. I don't think they exist.

• Maybe once when I was riding my horse

• i have seen my mom in the morning : p

• nope

• I don't believe in them

• I believe.

• yes... y haveing issues please

• When I see the stupidity of the questions at this site, I gain a better understanding of hoe we just elected Bullwinkle as President. Keep reading the National Enquirer and watching Fox. I can feel the American IQ declining as I type.