Have you ever seen a ghost?

How was your experience? Do you actually believe in ghost?

157

Most Helpful Guy

• "I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom but I taught her never to dishonor her family. She found a "boy friend," not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive, with another boy friend. They made her drink whiskey and then they tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. So they beat her. Like an animal. When I went to the hospital her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn't even weep because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. A beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again."

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to believe tht ghost exist because I vividly remember a little girl that wore a hooded cloak outside my window when I was 6-7 and my bedroom was in the second floor and the shed was locked up and she was just floating there and I couldnt see her face. I rubbed my eyes 3 times because I thought I was seeing things and I got closer to the window too and she was still there then I went to my bed and fell back asleep. I don't know y I wasn't scared