Comment please?

When will I forget and get over my first love/first boyfriend? Need help badly.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do something you like. Read a book or watch TV series. Keep a hobby which need consistent attention. Do these very often until you meet your next man.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when you find someone else who treats you better and who you fall madly in love with. Thats usually when you get over your first love. There are guys who you will meet and date. Trust me, it may seem like a big deal now because the breakup is still fresh but a year from now, you will have moved on and will find yourself not thinking about him that much.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE