Ex boyfriend suddenly contacting me after 5 months?

We broke up 5 months ago on pretty bad terms - he went on a lads holiday and cheated. He ended it over text while he was out there, and I haven't seen him since.

He went through stages of wanting me back/playing games at the start, so I cut contact, blocked him on everything, and moved on.

Receive an email a month ago from him, which I ignored, followed by 2 more. Then randomly, a few days ago he emails - ..."I miss you a lot lately, and want to see you and sort things out.. if you loved me as much as you said you did.."

You get the idea, he basically wants to sort things out. But every chance i've given him so far he plays games and goes ghost a day or two after saying he wants to sort things out.

Advice please? I think the majority of you will say "stay away"!

x

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello, your ex obviously wants you back. he enjoyed his time alone he fulfiled his sexual needs and now he wants to settle down until his testosteron will grow again. you have to look for someone else and dont have the need to ask people about what to do. good luck with your life

Most Helpful Girl

• what a jerk! you're right.. just stay away. Ignore his emails and don't ever reply him. My ex has been doing the same thing and until this day I still ignored his email

What Guys Said 3

• I have had the same nonsense pulled on me before its a tough situation - how do you feel towards him?

• I thought I was getting over it, but i've realised that I still love him. But i can't bring myself to see him as much as I want to, it feels to raw still. How did you cope with a similar situation?

• I didn't get my ex girlfriend back bare in mind but she came back twice leading me under the impression she wanted to try again only to mess me around. As far as I know she didn't cheat and I never did anything wrong either, I was never given a reason as to why... even though I didn't succeed I can tell you what I learnt.. you 100% need to look out for yourself, value yourself he's messed around before do not welcome him back with open arms.. he broke your trust and he needs to earn it again. If you are still into him I would agree to meet but on your terms/when it works for you, dont promise anything make him work for it and do not sleep with him for a while.. he has to deserve a second chance if you even decide you want to give him one

• Thank you, your reply means a lot x

• Ignore him, stay away. He will get the message one day hopefully.

• Ignore him.. move on, he is an EX.

What Girls Said 1

• Stay away. You don't need that added confusion