Should I say goodbye to the guy it got awkward with?

It got awkward and ended on a very VERY bad note. Neither of us have been in relationships and he gives mixed signals when I do bump into him. He was my first love but the timing wasn't right...

Should I say bye? I would have already...it's just, he blocked me out of his life and I checked with everyone, but I didn't do anything weird or what-not (everyone=mom, 2 friends, a bunch of Q and A on yahoo and this).

If I don't see him again, then I want to know it ended nicely.
+1 y
I saw him at yougrt place, 3 days before grad ceremony. I left to go to my car and hten came back. He was stiff and frozen and asked how I was. He was with a friend whomoved away as he moved closer. I told him I thought I should say bye.
+1 y
I tried to show I wasn't angry and his expression changed and he gave me a big bear hug, to which I was too frozen to return. I saw him at the ceremony. He looked away when I realized he was staring at me and my fam. I saw him later with his fam.
+1 y
Time moves on, I suppose.
+1 y
I saw him at yogurt place, 3 days before grad ceremony. I left to go to my car and then came back. He was stiff and frozen and asked how I was. He was with a friend who moved away as he moved closer. I told him I thought I should say bye.
4
2