I sexted another guy after my boyfriend said he needed time to figure out if he loved me or if our relationship was just convenient?

After hearing this I phoned someone I thought was a friend and ask for advice. He hit on me we landed up sexting even though I really didn't want to I sent him nude pics of myself. I then told him what happened was wrong and blocked him on everything. Three days later my now ex boyfriend phoned me to tell me he loved me and did not want to live with out me. Fast forward three months and someone I can only assume the guy sent my now ex boyfriend the text and pics and he broke up with me refuses to speak to me and says he cannot be with a dishonest woman. When confronted I admitted to what happened. I feel I was taken advantage of but I know own it was wrong. I love my boyfriend I have not been with anyone else and do not want to be. I want my man back. What he doesn't want to admit or anything is that the last time he asked for a break he slept with another girl and I forgave him. What do I do how do I win him back he is my everything I will never love another man.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• "even though I really didn't want to I sent him nude pics of myself"
    - No, you did want to.

"I feel I was taken advantage of"
    -You're a grown adult, take responsibiity for your own actions. You sent the pics on your terms, not because anyone forced you to.

You two have issues - the trust will probably never be there, what with him sleeping with someone else and you sexting on breaks. I'd suggest you just move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's made his choice then he's made it. You can only do what you can in apologising and trying to make better decisions- you chose to do what you did and as hard as it can be our actions determine our future. You weren't taken advantage of, as an adult you can decide what you want to do and you could have hung up.
    If your partner slept with someone previously and you chose to move passed that, again that was YOUR choice in that situation. You didn't have to, and he doesn't have to forgive you for this either.
    I would definitely work on showing him you're trustworthy and worth another shot but be prepared for him not taking the chance