Would you give them a second chance?

I want to see who else thinks like me and their opinion.

Okay Say you break up with someone after a really bad struggling relationship and later on not very long say a month or two that person comes back. Before you wanted nothing to do with them except for be their friend, but now you see them for the first time for months and you enjoy being around them. And that person is still sexy as ever so on...Also at the same time something different, but a good different seemed to happen. Would you give them a second chance?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• depends how I felt in that moment, I wouldn't go into it whole heartedly again but I would take it slow

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• of course. if it's a good different, than why not? but I would be carefully and try not to go so fast or start with what was left off. I would start from the very beginning like any other relationship.

• well what's the good diffierent?

like I would but depending what happened in the relationship.

• see how it goes, this has happened to me already and it ended up working out better than the first time but make sure your taking it slow