Will he want to get back together?

For a bit of background, I'm a senior in high school. We met through an elective, and we started liking each other around November (and that came with talking every day), and started hanging out a lot in December. He's a sweet guy towards me—he wrote me a love song for my birthday, and always worries over me—and he didn't confess any feelings for me or kiss me until early January.

For a while, we just spent as much time as we could together, kissing and cuddling and other innocent things, but my friends kept on asking me if we were official, and this got into my head. I asked him if we were, and we decided that we were dating. Things were fine for a while, but in time, we had a talk about not spending a lot of time together one-on-one. A few days later, he told me that he didn't think that he had time to date, that I deserved to be with a guy who could spend a lot of time with me, and that he still had feelings for me.

It's been a few weeks, and I've started to realize that I don't quite want or need a boyfriend, per se, but I liked what we had, even if we couldn't spend all our time together. I still want to be something with him, and would want to start over in our relationship. I still talk to him—he's still as caring towards me as he always was—and was considering telling him this. Would it be useless to tell him that I want something from him if he's the one who broke up with me?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Weeee eeeee are never ever ever getting back together your friends talk to my friends talk to your friends talk to meeee but weeeeee eeeee are never ever ever getting back together

What Girls Said 0