My ex moved on.. why can't I?

I ended the relationship last October we were still talking up until last week but it seems she has moved on. Why can't I?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably still holding onto a glimmer of hope that, if circumstances were different (like if you'd been a 'better' man in one way or another), then there may still be hope for you. While it sounds like she, on the other hand, accepted that maybe from the practical side of things, you guys are better apart.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• we hold on to things which were near and dear to us. Memories, moments, it is what helps us get though the good times and bad. We need this things to make us feel complete, in due time, old memories will become new ones.

(I should take my own advise)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Why did you end the relationship? Do you think you can't get over it because it ended too soon for your liking?

0|0
    0|0
    • I ended the relationship because my ex girlfriend mom came to me and told me she thinks I'm being cheated on and told me that my ex was in the phone with different guys at night. When I asked my ex to see her phone she got very defensive and started deleting stuff. Which was not normal so I walked away. She owes me money for a phone I bought her and she just got a job that's why we were maintaining contact we also were sleeping together with didn't help the situation because I still had feelings for her but told her I didn't. We haven't slept together in weeks and I saw a comment on her Facebook that some girl was calling her future sister in law. I thought I ended it for a good reason I'm just having a tough time finding someone to date.

• Show All
    • So after the breakup, you guys tried working things out but you thought she was messing with other guys too? Sex with an ex is always tricky and not something you should always do, especially in ur situation , a long relationship of four years. it may be a different story if u guys broke up for a different reason but she's done multiple things to show you her lack of loyalty , i don't think anything sexual is a good idea with her. have her get you the money soon dont let her put it off , after that , follow the no contact rule. yes its hard because of your history but you're better off single then with someone who can't commit to only you

• Well I was talking to her today. She ended up blocking me and I seen on my friends page that she's In a relationship so I don't know if I'm going to get the money.

• Because you still talking to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • it takes different time for both sides

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes