My ex moved on.. why can't I?

I ended the relationship last October we were still talking up until last week but it seems she has moved on. Why can't I?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably still holding onto a glimmer of hope that, if circumstances were different (like if you'd been a 'better' man in one way or another), then there may still be hope for you. While it sounds like she, on the other hand, accepted that maybe from the practical side of things, you guys are better apart.

Most Helpful Guy

• we hold on to things which were near and dear to us. Memories, moments, it is what helps us get though the good times and bad. We need this things to make us feel complete, in due time, old memories will become new ones.

(I should take my own advise)