How bad is it I don't let my boyfriend talk or see any other girls but me?

We have been going out for 2 years and we lived together for the first year and are planning to move in with each other again soon. We had some rough spots where these girls that were friends of his said they had sex with him when we were going out. He says it isn't true but I don't believe him (even though these girls went as far as writing a book about me and did a lot to try and ruin my life) it's been a year and I still don't trust him I still think about these things and I don't even allow him to talk to any girls let alone see them. I won't even let him add them on Facebook I try to prevent any contact. Is this too crazy ? I think I might just be insecure and afraid he will hurt me but he says I'm his girlfriend he'd never cheat on me. Should I believe him ? I worry all day when he goes out still but I don't want to break up, what do I do?
2
1