What the hell goes on in your heads?

Me and my ex broke up a couple months ago. Recently i talked to her and its clear she still has feelings for me. She tries to act tough but i know her well and she definitely does. Showing jealousy, and even trying to make it clear she's not seeing anybody even when i didn't ask if she was. I also know she's been trying to avoid me cuz when we are actually together she can never stay mad and we always make up, and i guess she's avoiding me cuz she knows that would happen.

So my question is ladies, if you have feelings for somebody, you want them to know you're still single, and you act jealous at the idea of them being with other women, then why the fuck would you keep trying to avoid seeing them? Like the relationship wasn't abusive or anything so its not like she's trying to keep from falling back into an abusive situation. Opinions?

10