How would you describe a broken heart?

1. I haven't had my heart broken yet and am wondering what the difference between a broken heart and strongly missing your ex is.

2. I'm also curious as to whether people ever fully get over "the one that got away". would you take that person back if given another chance? If yes, why would you take them back?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• broken heart means you have the opportunity to fix things, and the chance treating yourself the way you want others to treat you.

taking ex back mean I don't have the ability to say yes or no to wrong people in my life, which means I give others their own space to choose for me to stay in my life whether I liked it or not.
    sometimes experience hurts... but it will make you believe in yourself.

Good luck..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the same as grieving a death only worse because the person is still living and wants NOTHING to do with you anymore. Like a tonne of bricks on your shoulders weighing you down 24/7 and the worst is late at night and in the mornings. Slowly but surely eating away at you until you finally breakdown

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wtf is it really like that can't seem to bring myself to ever reach this point.

• I'm sorry to hear that about your friend. I hope he gets the help that he needs

• he failed and learned from his mistakes. he is now happily moved on with another girlfriend. lets just hope history doesn't repeat itself.