My douche bag ex abuser fiancé has been contacting my equally abusive mother to find out information on me and coming by my house uninvited at 11pm?

I left my ex abuser last April after he put his hands on me and got arrested for assault and battery on New, I lost our baby to pregnancy loss last march 1 it was a really really painful loss and it was his baby all the 9 years I was with him he would manipulate and control what I wore what I spent my money on and who my friends and family were, I was never allowed to go out and have fun he was always following me I hated those times plus he never cooked for me or helped me with my stuff. I'm glad we aren't together I'm happy now because I have my life back and I get to go out and have fun with my friends I have a life. He's angry because I have moved on and hang out and do things with another guy and he must have seen me kissing guy friend in public and holding hands. So why is he coming around unwanted and making threats like I will get you in trouble and I'm dangerous you need to be careful?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• report him and let your friends, neighbors, family members and other people you trust know about the situation.. they can help keep an eye out for your ex, and call the police if they think something is wrong or something suspicious around where you live while you're gone or sleep.

don't forget... unfriend other mutual friends, especially if you are concerned that your ex will use them to track you.
    don't be scared, that's what your ex wants... see you scared.

Most Helpful Girl

• First report him again. Ask for help. Don't open the door, nor accept his calls, try to not tell much about your life to your mother since she will pass the information to him. Don't show him that you're scared even if you are. Be strong! And ask for help