How Come She Means So much To Me?

Its been longeer than a year since I've seen her. I wish I could see or talk to her :(

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I can relate to that. It's nearly two years for me. For a year I hoped he'd get in touch , but he never did. Now I have a different number so it's impossible for us to ever speak again. Sometimes you have to accept that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life. Hopefully , fate will help you to cross paths so you can see her again

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm there myself mate!!! And last time I saw her she had become hip to social media and joined tinder. So my chances of her returning are slim to none.

I don't know your sitch but if you get the chance to text her, go for it.

• I would but our phone numbers are both different now.

• Its ok. I just have to move forward and if fate brings us back then thats whats supposed to happen

• Yeah, that's a good way to be man! You never know how life will work out.