Should I fight for our relationship or let her go?

My girlfriend says she loves everything about me but doesn't see a future with me because of our opposing religious views. I'm a Protestant Christian and She's a Jehovah's Witness. She said she wants this relationship but it wouldn't work because she's a devout baptist. She even asked me to convert so we could try again later. She feels it's best if we break up and never talk again cause we've been off an on for this same reason and she's really tempted to to have sex with me. (She's a virgin).

812

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. Cliché answer time: Talk to God. Pray about it man, your heavenly father has an interest in your wellbeing. He loves you!
    Beyond that: Get some advice from people church. Find a friendly, God honouring couple and ask for advice - they can be really helpful.

Failing that:
    My personal perspective on it is to make the break. I'm a Protestant Christian myself, and having had friends who were Jehovah's Witness and friends who are Baptists, I'd say there is something of a difference between the two. I could be in a relationship with a Baptist and not see an issue, but whilst I can be friends with a Jehovah's Witness, I think the theological differences are sufficient to rule out a more intimate relationship. This seems especially true in your case, where she seems unhappy unless you covert, which I'm sorry to say kind of finishes it for me. Never compromise your faith for someone, it's not worth it!