What if your angry a your boyfriend because he you nothing for Valentine's day and you want to break up with him and nowhe is getting annoying to you?

how should you break up with a 12 year old but he is taller than you and I'm 13 year old and I don't want him t be sad or hate me?What if your angry a your boyfriend because he you nothing for Valentine's day and you want to break up with him and nowhe is getting annoying to you?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a child just stop playing dolls together and it's over

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• how does being taller have anything to do with it? Did you tell him that you value Valentine's day? Did you get him something? If you said no to either of these you have no right to be mad

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He's freaking 12 years old? What do you expect a 12 year old to get you? The kid doesn't have a job...

• I'm 13 and he is 12 I'm in the same grade as him and a lot of other people got Valentine gift and I got him some chocolates and a dinosaur Teddy bear

• Did you tell him you think Valentine's day is important? (also just because other kids were capable of buying gifts doesn't mean he is... people come from different walks of life dear)