Do I believe my boyfriend or a girl that says he cheated on me with her?

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. We have had our ups and downs but to this date I always thought he was faithful. Last week an acquaintance texted me that she had to tell me something that she's been keeping inside. She said that 3 years ago he cheated on me with her and that it wasn't just once it was twice within the same month. I'm heartbroken and trying to go back three years to see what happened back then. I confronted him and he denies that he cheated on me. He had swear to me and to his daughters life that he has never cheated on me. I don't understand I'm so confused and I don't know who to believe. This girl is a girl that is known to be around with different men. I knew she was with one of my boyfriend's brother and one time she told me she had also been with the other brother which I thought it was disgusting. We're not good friends but out of nowhere she tells me this. I'm very confused. My boyfriend swears he didn't cheat on me with her. What should I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• So this is a trust issue. do you believe your boyfriend or her? I would say if he getting mad by you accusing him of cheating is not a good sign. Just because someone swears on him and his daughter life doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day you can't do anything but decided who to believe.

Most Helpful Girl

• most likely the girl saying the truth and the boy is lying. but ask her stuff about him

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her all the details and see if her story adds up. My girlfriend cheated on me and she has denied it the entire time and has never admitted to it even though I know for a fact she did.

• investigate the situation, hire a private investigator.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!