She then told her mom to hit me up to try to get my number for her but i told her mom to tell her that thats not happening.
Thats no effort at all and I don't know why she deleted my number since i didn't do anything to her.
Well, that was in September of last year and till this day i fee angry for everything she put me through, i lost my job, and since im in a new city i dont even have friends.
Most Helpful Girl
1. You said you feel angry for everything she put you through especially you lost your job.
2. You said you miss her. Do you miss her just bugging you, annoying you, and hurting your feelings? Because I tend to miss old friends that would tease me. My fiance misses me and still loves me no matter if I pick on him many times.
3. Do you think you still have feelings for her?
4. Do you think she wants you back?
5. Do you think she could have a bipolar disorder? Because I'm kinda like that. I get mad, sad, etc. out of nowhere and put it on someone like
Most Helpful Guy
You are self-hating or do not love yourself. You moved and now, you need to pick up the pieces and move on. Focus on helping yourself.