Would you giveup on your relationship for your religion and beliefs?

I did it.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I would. I want to be with a person that I connect with and have chemistry with, and with someone who makes me happy. If we arr clashing over relationships beliefs then it won't work out.

• what if your beliefs grows after 2 years of relationship and before 2 years you aren't that believing

Most Helpful Guy

• wel.. sometimes things go beyond ur control.. n u hv to take such decisions.. silly decisions...

• sometimes those decisions can help getting you out of hell lot problems

• yeah.. it's not just about getting married n all.. it's about the aftereffect of what u decided

• if your beliefs are more strong than your love for her ! you won't feel regrets