After I broke up with my boyfriend im afraid to fall in love?

I will give my heart a break, bcs this is first time i'm feeling heartbroken. This is the worst feeling i've ever feel. I don't want fall in love with someone again because i'm afraid crash too hard. Is this normal?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been there, it won't be the same type of love though, it will be differnent and better. totally normal. just dont rush into anything, although a few one night stands might help your confidence if you think you are ugly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Very much normal. And you have to think about more of yourself right now more than anything. In fact, it was because you fell in love that you ended up in this mess in the first place. It is not real love. Real love is not 'falling in love' just for you to fall 'out' of it. Once you understand what love is, you won't have to worry about falling in love, because you will be able to love somebody freely without feeling bound or destroyed. Love is what you do! It takes action. What you do displays love, not with words! It is an emotion, yes, but not fleeting feelings. Know your worth first, find out what you need in a partner, know what you want long term, and your life goals such as marriage and children, BEFORE you seek to attempt at another relationship. Even if it takes you another year or two by yourself. At least you had plenty enough time to think about it, and grow into a mature young woman you need to become: emotionally, mentally and psychologically. NOT physically.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE