Just found out I had been cheated on in a past relationship, starting to wonder what is wrong with me?

I've been in 4 what I consider Long term relationships, (over a year) and of those, 2 of them cheated on me, 1 of them left me because things "just weren't going right" and then I found out he was talking to other girls like a few weeks after our breakup. And only one of them I broke up with and that was because he was too controlling. So with that long term dating history and not even to mention my short term dating history which usually ends with the guy stopping talking to me because he got bored or met another girl, I've just been feeling down.

I'm 23, 5'2, average looking... im not a model but not ugly... just depends on what the guys type is... I'm a college graduate and I'm going to graduate school, I have a good-paying job, I'm a nice person and as a girlfriend I'm very giving of time, love, and even gifts. I try to do my best to let my guy have his own time but also time with me. I do what I can to make my boyfriends feel special and loved... I also try to keep the sex fun and honestly... I just feel like I do literally the best I can do keep relationships alive because I feel like that's what a good long term relationship needs.

But here I am, out of a relationship again and so so afraid to go there again. I'm afraid of a guy leaving me again or getting bored. I don't know what I'm doing wrong honestly, id like an outside perspective on my situation or just on cheating in general and when guys breakup simply because it doesn't seem like it's right.

12