I think he broke up with me after a year and 3 months over a dumb argument?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and 3 months we argued over stupid things last night he basically left my house a little after midnight he always stays over my house and he got angry at me and said I wouldn't let him sleep cause I was talking a bit to him and then he stormed out of my house and I tried texting him he said to me he's done and it's over and he's fed up with me said he was turning his phone off and that was it he hasn't spoke to me all day today I've tried texting apologizing he will not even answer me I don't know if it's over I don't know what to do with myself he won't speak to me we have never had a fight like this and he's 22 I'm 25. I don't even know if we are together anymore I feel like he broke up with me over text

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He obviously upset, just give him some time to cool off and he will reply when he ready. As far as if you are together or not I would wait for a second confirmation from him to be for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Give him some time. Don't call or text. He'll reach out when he's ready.

2|1
    0|0
  • Generally when these things happen it's been a long slow build up. It's never over whatever the argument was, it was just the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes