On average, how long does it take for you to get over a breakup?

• Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
    Vote C
  • Years
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

919

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 whole Minutes. And I ain't joking, thank God, Satana, Buddha or Being X that I lack emotional attachment :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends totally on how serious the relationship was and how long it lasted. My previous relationship lasted about three years and it took me almost two years to fully get over it.

What Guys Said 18

• For my first few relationships, I've always been the one who got bored first so days really.

Current one would be years or possibly never, I actually love her.

• I'd say a minute

• It kind of gets easier with every relationship. You start getting used to seeing the signs of things ending so you kind of steel yourself for it. It's sad but I think that comes with experience. My first relationships were the hardest because they came out of nowhere. It used to be months but now it's weeks I'd say.

• Depends on how I felt about her. I spent a year before obsessing over a girl who left me for another guy. The another girl treated me like crap the entire relationship, it took me about 2 days to get over her.

• 14 JD shots😂😂😂

• Minutes

• Very dependent on the circumstances.

• It depends on how serious was the relationship and how long did it last. For me, when I was in a serious one it's took me around 18-20 months to get over it.

• Honestly it depends on how much time I've admired/chased the person, also how long the relationship lasted. Not to mention if it was a good one or not.

• i got over my ex after one day, but i love much more my current girlfriend so it would prolly take much longer to get over her

• I take way too long to get over a girl xD at least like a year and some months so I start fresh

• however long it takes for me to get laid again then im over it

• wowoowoowowoowow depends on the person
    the least was like 1-2 months and the most was a whole year

• Depends on how serious it was and for what reason

• 1 day

• I've only had one and I'm kinda over it but the memories are unforgettable.

• It's been 7 months and I am still dealing with it. I no longer think of her constantly and do interact with other girls; however, she often pops up once in a while in my mind when I see the things she really liked or hear songs she told me about.

It is super difficult for me.

• Can't you talk to her again? Tell her how you feel? What's the situation mate?

• Im over the break up you know but just looking bck on my regrets still blows. The pain i caused, what i did or did not do

What Girls Said 8

• It depends, if you're the breakup or the breakee, if you initiated there's a chance you may have already been emotionally checking out of the relationship before you actually broke up with the person so it would take you less time.

• on average? maybe a week, if that.

there was only one that took me years to get over. but, as an introvert with trust issues, that was kind of a given.

• The only breakup I had took me about 4 months or so to get over. But it also triggered a depressive episode which is still ongoing, so I couldn't be sure.

• Depends on how invested I was in the relationship.

• It takes years.

• A few months.

• A hook up so generally a week end

• I'm on my 3rd broken heart 💔 it doesn't get any easier. We were together for 4 years. We've only been broken up for almost 3 weeks so I'm guessing it's gunna take me at least a year