I still love her?

So there I found my love we have been together for more than 2 years, but than she broke with me through a sms.

So sad, ok I start to hate her in the beginning but than I come along that we should be friends so we are talking almost every week on face and instagram but she never want to call me.

P. S ah also after she broke up with me she found someone and get together after 1 year she broke up with that guy too. So now she doesn't have a boyfriend.

She is nice with me she always ask me about my family and she give me the best advices. Is she still in love with me? How can tell her that I still love her...

12