Today it was awkward at work.. I was tense?

Hello, today was my worst day at work.. I decided to be normal. Suddenly when that gal whom stopped talking to pass by desk not even saying a Hello.. I used to care for her n used sweet words as a start on text.. That gurl will soon marry. I understand that.

She was talking to everyone, even with my friends. But not with me. When she passed by desk, I glanced while working. She looked down n walk away..
I wonder what thgs horrible I have done that she acts like that.

I couldn't even eat. Am worried because if she continues to act that way, everyone will notice my behaviour... . So tense between her n me..
I felt like crying. My voice changed n I even done some mistakes at work..

I feel so guilty.. It should not have happened. I can't even say a Hello.. .

On Friday she sent a text asking access. She started by " hello, hope u r fine.. "
what did she mean by that.. ?
I fear every day she will pass by n I will feel da same..
I am thking I never had sex with her. N she is acting like that. Why,?
I wonder if I had sex with her what would b our reaction...

In April the whole support team will b going on an outing.. Since will b there. I am still thking if I hv to go.. I won't b able to face that..

Was caring for a gal married or not an offence... ?

It badly hurts. please advice..

01