Did I do something wrong?

My dad left my mom and I yesterday. He didn't even say that he loved me before he left. I felt like my parents were going to get divorced but anytime i asked my mom she always changed the subject. I was wondering if anyone knew if my dad even cared. My dad and I used to be very close. I don't understand why he didn't even say that he loved me. Anyone know why he just left? I feel like I did something wrong.

64

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry you're going through that!

Your dad was probably very upset when he left. I know from myself that I say stuff I don't mean and hurt those closest to me when I'm very angry. Most often they did nothing to deserve it.

So your dad may be protecting you from himself. Maybe he just needed to get out. Kids are rarely if ever the cause of marital problems. Give him some time.

Please take care. :-)

• But couldn't he have just said goodbye?

• Good night!

• Hi. Thank you for MHO. More importantly, I hope your relationship with your individual parents is going well! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh baby😔Sweetheart this has nothing to do with you. I am a mom of 3 kids and their dad and I are not getting along anymore. I left (imagine "MOM" ) and I said very hurtful things its because I was very mad. I came over 2 days ago and apologized because u didn't mean what i said. Parents love their kids more than their life itself. But reality is parents fall out of love and the result is fighting. No one wants to be around that! It will get better baby. Let mom and dad resolve their issues. I will pray for you baby.