I have been dating this guy for 10 months and I don't really feel anything anymore and I have recently fallen for my guy best friend what do I do?

I'm almost sure my friend has feelings too. Me and my boyfriend have been having a rough patch and I told him I needed a break and I haven't told my boyfriend about my feelings for my friend. I want to tell my friend how I feel but I know I will have to break it off. I'm scared that I'm only feeling this way about my boyfriend because of my feelings for my other friend or I'm just bored I don't know if I should break up with my boyfriend and go for my friend who I'm more compatible with or stay with my boyfriend and distance myself from my friend

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well break up with your boyfriend and get it on with your beat friend. Now if everything goes south you lost your boyfriend and your best friend cause let's be honest when you take someone out of the friendzone it's hard to get them back in there.

What Girls Said 1

• Ugh 🙄🙄🙄 you sound like most men and so freaking petty! Gtf outta here with your so called confused face