I just want an answer... What should I do? What was he thinking?

We dated for 8 months... About 3 wks ago all we did was fight.. Last Thursday I came over and there was a girl with him in the room. I left right away to calm down. I came back after an hr n got my stuff. He was just lying and staring didn't say anything. No sorry no explanation. He tried to stop me but he wasn't saying anything. I had to ask the girl to step out while I get my stuff. I feel like If i stay that i will look desperate and no self respect in front of them. she's 20 n he's 40. I mean she could be his daughter.. Im so hurt.. I looked at his fb n she's all over the page. Can a guy move on that quick? I mean how can he do this after all weve been through? Im having a hard time moving on.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• End of the day one person will always move on faster than the other. And the reasons might not be as black and white as you imagine... try and see things from his point of view... he probably just wants to enjoy life, sex, relationship and if that will be done better with he younger girl then can you blame him? It's doubtful he's actually looking to hurt you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • im just having a hard time cuz i was there for him from financial and emotional support when everybody left him. I stood by him. I mean will she do the same for him? It hurts so bad.. Was I not enough? I just wanna die.

• Of course it's gonna hurt and it would be unhealthy to try and deny/resist those emotions, but don't take them as ultimate reality. What's done is done and if you were right for each other you would still be together. Hope this helps somehow ☺

• Thanks... now i understand. I was married for 14 years n jus now started dating... Its kinda new to me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have children? Or a niece? Just think about if bc if you do he can be a sick son of a bitch and can be eye balling young girls or you young siblings and u don't want this in your life BE SMART AND WALK AWAY

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lmao sorry I can type fast and I messed up in a few hope u still understand want I'm saying

• Wow didn't think about it that way. Thanks.