Get over it... move on! Why obsess about EXes?

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Also, most people have many relationships in life. One ex is just one in a line of future exes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I 100% agree with this. Once you break up with someone, it's best and easier to just move on and never look back.

What Girls Said 1

• yea well... unlike you mr robot not everyone can just FORGET their feelings. but gg

• Well, one ex is one of several to come in the future. Most people go through many relationships.

What Guys Said 2

• media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f7869eef7707.jpg

Yes I agree. After I breakup with someone I don't give them a second thought or care about their actions after the fact.

• I agree. Some bummed me out; but I realize like you do that they are just one of many exes I'll have.