Will my ex-girlfriend try to contact me after she was caught cheating with another guy and how long will this whole healing process take for me?

So a few days ago, I caught, yes caught, my girlfriend and her coworker in the middle of sex in the back of his car. I knew she was out with him (she had told me) and asked her to text me when she got home... she didn't. Long story short, on the way to gym I checked to see if she was home... she wasn't. Then I went to the place they were hanging out at and noticed it was closed, saw both their cars, and well... you know the rest. In anger, sadness, betrayal, etc., etc., I recorded them and was planning on putting it on my IG, Snapchat, Fb, telling her friends/coworkers, the whole shebang. Don't worry, I didn't. I calmed down, deleted the video (I had no use for it), none of her friends know, only me and my close friends. Then I had a guy-to-guy conversation with whom she was with and he admitted everything and was even claiming that he felt really bad and sincerely apologized to me (which I don't know if he means it or not, but whatever). I honestly, really wanted to fight him, but I thought it wasn't worth it anymore. He also claims she got very emotional and said she fucked up after I caught them and left. She had kept yelling at me to "go away" and "fucking leave." The only time she messaged me after that was asking if her best friend knew, saying "she doesn't need to know." I said no, I had no need to tell her. She hasn't even tried to contact me since. Girls & guys, do you think she will? Do you think she regrets what she did? We had been together for over a year and I tried to treat her as best I can. I wasn't perfect, we got into fights, but I never stopped loving her. Then she did this shit and tried to yell at me to go away. I'm trying to moving on with my life now, but I'm a person who needs closure, meaning I won't be 100% until I here from her pretty much. I'll be like a 99% after some time, but that 1% would be from no closure of why she did what she did. I like people's opinions who I do not know, so thank you in advance for your answers

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow. She messed up. She lost a very good decent guy and you have to think about way far future... kids? Your life is short. Stay away from this situation. She may be sorry but it seems it may be her lesson to learn. That image will be burned into your mind for life. Most people never see that ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• She feels no regret man just cut her out and don't let her in your life ever again. Come on the first thing she said wasn't sorry it was worrying if her best friend knew what kind of a person she is and asking you to get away.

She's trash. Don't even deal with her. And if she ever tried to contact you, delete that shit DO NOT RESPOND. These kinds of people will try to hook you back with the lamest of attempts when they need something from you and will just readily use and dump you over again.

You've been conned. It sucks so bad. I'm really sorry this happened to you and I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. *bro hug* ^^