Can I win him back or how do I get over him?

I was seeing his guy and he became distant and ended it. He said that it was him and that he is super moody and busy with grad school, but that he enjoys hanging out with me and hopes to do it in the future. I'm not sure if he was just being nice or was sincere, but I gave him space and then made the mistake of texting him a few time, he responded every-time. Finally, I was trying to be cute and text him like hey can I offer you a distraction from all your grad school stuff? He responded back saying I was kind. I then said something like you're probably gonna say no. He was like no, I have not decided either way. I left it at that for like a day and then was like I take your silence as an undecided and never heard back.

I think one of the problems was tat I over texted him. I am still head over heels for him, but I don't know what to do. Should I just get over him or attempt to get over him? Should I try to reach out to him again? I have been seeing other dudes, but nothing serious and every time I hang out with other dudes I think about this guy and compare them in my mind . He is the only guy that I am interested in and don't know what to do.

Please help, I know I'm being ridiculous, but I don't know how to stop.

Thanks, Ladies! I'm still stuck though, I stopped talking to him earlier this month and I have been trying to move one, but I still have very strong feelings for him and feel stuck. Every time I hang out with another guys I compare them to his guy :(

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i read a lot of stuff on the internet about getting your ex back... every text says first beak the contact... I think it may help you because if he really likes you he will try to talk to you or text you and if he is not interessted anymore it is easier for you to get over him if you do not have any contact to him... you have to take your mind off him... do something with your friends...have fun and stop thinking about him!

• Well...I say try to move on. When someone feels like they still have a hold on you they don't see need to make sure to keep you. If you stop texting and live your life trying to move forward he may realize he that he does care and doesn't want to lose you. When something is always available it's not as attractive. I don't think you should try to reach out to him again at all. I think you should do the opposite. They say...Sometimes you have to lose something to realize its value...