I'm afraid my curves will prevent him from liking me? Helpp

i am a little curvy and my crush's ex was a TWIG like probably under 100 lbs still and I'm so afraid as me having a little meat on my bones will make him not like me. He was shown signs before but just me as my insecure self I don't know what to do... Give up? Or not?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem these days is telling the difference between girls that consider themselves "curvy" when they are actually overweight. No guy is going to turn down a nice booty or breasts but if it comes with a big side of curves everywhere else, that could be a deal breaker. Make sure you are eating healthy, sensible meals with fruits and veggies, not junk food or unhealthy snacks on a daily basis.

• Lol I'm not overweight,

if I was I wouldn't be asking buy questions because id kno id be out of the question...

• If your curves are in the booty or breast region, you have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't give up. Just because his ex was skinny doesn't mean he only wants a skinny girl. In fact it's probably better if you don't remind him of his ex. If he's showing signs don't second guess yourself. I'm sure you're probably a very pretty girl.

Go for it!

What Girls Said 1

• I noticed ythat ou are not happy with your body...so if I were you, I would try to be in shape (not to him, but to yourself ), you will see how you will get more confident and these kind of worries will disappeare, besides you will become healthier...;)

Wish you luck!

• I'm In shape I just have naturally wide hips and etc

• Ohh sorry hehe, I misunderstood you... so I guess that if you are in shape, you should not worry as you wrote in your question.