What is the most ridiculous reason you have/were given when breaking up?

1411

Most Helpful Girl

• I was given the "no explanation " card. Which irritated me. I had to ask his mother which irritated me more.

I think the ridiculous part in all of that was, I had known this guy for five years, we were together that time period until I up and left for personal reasons. We were totally into getting back together, it worked. Until a week later I wasn't receiving texts, phone, calls or any of that. Just to then get word through text he wanted to break up. Okay?
    That was today and I'm still on edge.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry we have to break up your cock is just to big
    Sorry we have to break up my dad doesn't like you
    Sorry we have to break up but you have seen all my clothes
    Those are the 3 most ridiculous resions I have ever gotten

What Girls Said 13

• Yep the its me not you deal. We were in a long distance relationship and all I wanted from him was more contact, where we could go a whole day w/out messaging. This was my recent relationship, used all the excuses in the book, you are an amazing woman and deserve better, I need to find myself etc. That hurt a lot because w/these type of excuses, I don't know what I did and if I did do something I can at least improve for the future.

• It's not you it's me 😑
    Even though I invited you to stay at my house that week and didn't tell you that I didn't want you there... I didn't want you there the whole time!!! 😑😡

• I think silence/disappearing is the worst, I would rather someone tell me something ridiculous! I figure at least then they have the balls to acknowledge the situation.

• Hahaha because his roommate came home too early a few times in a row so i got tired of it - lol it's a long ago. 😂😂😂

• "I'm a shy person" excuse. That was some bs especially when he threw shade on snapchat 😒 Mmhm yea you shy alright

• I dont think it's ridiculous, but, I had to tell someone once that the sex was so bad that there was no teaching.

• Seriously that happened? What was so bad about the sex?

• How much time do you need then?

• @DumbandDumbber lol guess your also one of those guys... If you can't give me a bare minimum of a half an hour we aren't going to last at all... and if you stick to two positions were not going to last... thats just the kind of boring sex Im NOT looking for.

• " It's not you, it's me"

• i thought the way he ate was disgusting but i just told him i couldn't handle his jealousy

• His mom said no

• Because we are not good together

• I'm breaking up with you because I got told you're going out with someone else. When my ex told me this I thought what a prick he was and that he was childish about it eventhough it wasn't true

• Because i have feelings for your best friend and we have gotten close ever since we met. But you're still a nice person... REALLY?/? SERIOUSLY?

• i wanna focus more on my studies

What Guys Said 10

• She accused me of everything I had been talking about her doing, so she could flip it around and somehow free her conscience. Then she said she was going to the cops when I defended myself against her lies because I texted back to all her text accusations proving she was lying.

• Nobody's ever given me a stupid reason to break up.
    But one time i lost someone I considered my best friend and they said they stopped talking to me because they "had too many friends" they had like 3 friends..

• The two "break ups" if you could call them that that I had were with no reason at all. Just, poof.

• the reasons people are telling are really too funny and retarded. lol

• I was dumped for being too sexy and having too much money. Also, my penis is 14 inches long.

• "I don't like you and would never go out with you"

• Her: "It just doesn't feel right".

Me: "?"

• Because I want to fuck your sister

• Ghosting was the worst.

• She was a BORE and wore a long girdle to protect her pussy.