Did you ever feel guilty for "taking advantage" of a drunk girl?

A couple months ago, I saw a guy who I hadn't seen since elementary school (13 years ago) or whatever...but we have a mutual friend who invited us to the same hang out and it was a nice reunion. We started drinking and the flirty began. It was all fun and games and he played it really well. It was so weird, like I knew what he was trying to do and I didn't really want to go along with it but after a few hours, I was drunk and I gave in. I let him go down on me and knew as it was going in that I was going to regret it. It's been eating me up alive for the past 2 months. I feel so dirty for just giving myself away like that. I've tried calling him and texting him and trying to find ways to contact him for the past two months but I just can't find him. I just want to talk to him. I need some kind of closure or something? Some kind of redemption? I want to know if he feels bad at all. I'm not exactly so sure what I need to get over this I guess. Are there any guys out there who have hit and ran and felt guilty? honestly?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Probably doesn't feel guilty, more like lucky!

• Never

What Girls Said 0