How many of you have, or would, break up with you man/woman if he/she was in, or joined the military?

I love my Boyfriend so much, and everyone just knows we will get married. The only problem is him being in the military. Military life is something I just don't want to deal with, and I've been trying. I just don't think I can do this. I know it's wrong and selfish to ask him to get kicked out on purpose, and I don't want him ruining his future or facing jail time because of me, but I'm certain that it will put him over the edge if I leave him. He tells me all the time that I'm the reason he can keep going. I don't want to be with a military man. Please don't ask why I'm with him, it's because I love him. Please don't tell me I'm weak or that I don't really love him, not everyone can handle this sort of thing, and I sure as heck have been trying.

I have left a good man/woman because of the military
I would not date a military man/woman
It all depends on them, I'll at least make an effort
Vote C
I would not leave if it was working out very well
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
OK I was very upset when I posted this and not thinking clearly. He offered to get kicked out on propose to keep me, and I don't want him to do that. He also threatened going AWOL to find me if I ever left him.
+1 y
His dad just called me to talk about all of this. Yes I stated that I don't want to rush into a marriage, but his dad just told me that I have his blessing. His parents would be happy for us if we decided to do that!
+1 y
OK, I really don't want to get married now, it's for the wrong reasons, but I do really love him/want to be with him. Getting married would enable us to live together. He will be 2 days car travel away from me, making "dating" him near impossible.
+1 y
I can't afford to move and live on my own/pay my own bills, plus I can't manage myself due to a personality disorder. Getting married would solve both problems.
+1 y
Once again I'm NOT really wanting that right now, but I now want opinions/advise on that, thanks!
+1 y
OK, as I stated, I wasn't thinking clearly at all when I wrote this. I'll also admit that I was being very selfish and only thinking about how hard this is for me. It's hard for him too. Here is what my REAL issue was/is:
+1 y
I've had nothing but bad luck with long distance and I just did NOT want to do it. But this guy is too perfect, for me. Everything is just right. I can't lose him. We have all talked; me and him, we have both talked to both sets of parents.
+1 y
I'm not going to get a chance to get to know him any better than I do now. I can't go with him unless we get married. We are all so certain that this is going to work, so it's been decided. We are getting married.
+1 y
Please don't comment telling me I'm stupid or w/e this is our choice. Thank you all for the advise I don't need anymore answers.
10
13