Should I still try and go for him?

my boyfriend and i broke up a day ago and well him and were dating for almost 2 months but i've already known him for half a year. he always told me he loved me then one day he just told me something that had him thinking about our relationship. the reason he told me why he broke up with me is because he said that it wasn't fair to him to see me suffer just waiting to talk to him and that i deserved better. another thing is though, him and i both agreed to take a break but it seems like he's just done with me completely. like he told me "chill, you act like we've broken up for a while now" and at one point he slid up on my snapchat story and basically told me to advertise that i'm single and i just really don't know. i just love him so much and i really am just so confused with what to do and how to feel.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• DM me is you still need help but this is pretty simple. He has low self esteem/confidence issue. So no he not done with you nor does he really want to see you with anyone else. He just torn with his inner self as far as what he can do/provide for you. I would tell him to just chill and to talk about "us". He beating himself up on the inside and that why it hard for him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• look girl. as hard as it is you gotta let go. you'll just feel worse cuz he'll end up really hurting you. cut him off and don even give him an explanation. he doesn't deserve one. he doesn't want you but since he doesn't have anyone to "replace" you yet he's using you. be done with it. if he don't love you, there's no reason for you to love him. he doesn't deserve that. you'll find someone 100 time better, he's not the only guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes