What's your go to comfort for forgetting someone? I need all the help I can get rn. I can't let emotions and stuff distract me from my race training and school work.
- Get drunk/High/fucked up14%(5)15%(12)Vote16%(7)
- Be miserable and wait for time to take my emotions away14%(5)9%(7)Vote5%(2)
- Go for a hike/Exercise11%(4)13%(10)Vote14%(6)
- Have a one night stand with someone else0%(0)3%(2)Vote5%(2)
- Watch movies and eat icecream until I feel better.9%(3)6%(5)Vote5%(2)
- Meet up with friends34%(12)28%(22)Vote23%(10)
- Other (I'll comment below)18%(6)26%(20)Vote32%(14)
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
Meet up with friends. I know it feels like the WORST feeling in the world but you're young and honestly you'll find someone else who you'll be just as, if not crazier about. You just need a good support system and the pain will go away. Keep yourself busy and know he won't be the last person to like you.
All those "little things" you're remembering right now? I can't even remember my ex's sister's name lol. I can't remember his birthday or his favourite food. It's all just faded from my memory because it's not important to me anymore. HE'S not important to me anymore.
Whatever you do, keep away from him. Lose all hope of you getting back together. I know that's not what you want to hear atm but trust me, when you let go of that idea it gets better. You don't need him at all. Someone will come along when you least expect it and be everything that he wasn't. You'll go through a "phase" soon where half the time you hate him and half the time you'll want him back. But all those reasons you use to hate him are VALID reasons. Get rid of every single trace of him and every way to contact him and you'll be fine after some time.1