Guys, is my ex boyfriend wanting me back?

My ex broke up with me not too long ago. He said he felt he wasn't ready for a relationship and that he felt that I liked him way more than he liked me. I had a bad day and he called me to see if I was okay. I told him no. He offered to go down to visit me at school to rent a hotel just for me to talk about it. I decided to go home and we went out to a bar. He told me he always checks my fb and snapchat to see how I was doing. He admitted he was jealous that I went to a movie with another guy. He wouldn't let me pay a cent for drinks and we decided to go to another bar to meet up with his friend. He told me how much he missed me then out of nowhere, he kissed me! I said that when he feels comfortable that I'd give him another chance and he said he would and that he felt warm inside that I said I'd give him another chance. Today, he keeps texting me like as if we were dating still. His snap story had him saying he was happy that he was hanging out with me. So my question is do you think he realized he messed up with breaking up with me and that he genuinely wants to start dating me again or no?

12

What Guys Said 2

• So far so good. Just remember there's a difference between someone saying something and proving something. Until, he starts showing you through his actions how serious he is about this and how much he actually cares about you and the relationship don't get too excited too fast. You need to be sure he's being serious about this and that he has good intentions so keep a watchful eye and test him a bit.

• Dealing with Exes:
    Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. An EX is just one in a long line of potential exes. People typically have many relationships in their lives.

Take it from a 52 year old who has lived a while and knows what he's talking about.

What Girls Said 1

• No he isn't