Is casual sex after a break up a bad way to cope?

I always do this.

128

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are being safe and feel good about it, good for you! If you aren't being safe and feel shame or regret, then it is definitely bad. Don't let anyone else determine what is right for you, but be smart about it and don't do or continue to do things that don't make you feel good about yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. It feels great of course but that's just a temporary feeling. Afterwards just feels a bit... off. Like maybe it wasn't the best of ideas. Best things I find was just focusing on myself. Look after yourself by going gym, eating healthy, spending quality time with people who care about you (family and friends), go get new clothes or something or new style like a different haircut. Whatever it is resist the urge of jumping into bed with women just because you feel like it'll help recover from the breakup. And avoid over drinking!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE