Unwanted contact from Ex! Help?

I recently got out of relationship with someone who abused me mentally, physically and emotionally
i got the cops involved and he blocked my number. And say he blocked me on snap chat and etc. But now he can only contact me through email. (Not dumb enough to unblock his number and such) he won't leave me alone. I didn't pursue the abuse as I was scared of what would happen after the police had got him. I don't know if I can still report him for the abuse or if this is stalking or harassment. He isn't threating me or anything. He just won't stop contacting me and he knows I just want to be left alone to get on with my life.
Anyone got any tips or help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• harassment, should report it quickly, before it escalates

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what I'm scared of. He knows where I live and work

• Show All
    • yep, you do that and do not let him talk without a friend around so you have witnesses and backup

• He isn't afraid he will get in trouble, because you haven't had him arrested. You need to get a restraining order and get the police on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, go to the police. Even if you can't do anything, it's better to talk to them and see if there's anything they can do. Otherwise, you're a sitting, confused duck

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking. Just worried that I won't have a leg to stand on.
      Just so scared he will come after me.

• Show All
    • I hope everything turns okay! Good luck! I'm sorry you drew the short stick with this guy 😢
      Message me if you ever need anything

• I hope so to. I just want to pick the pieces of my self up and start working on being me again but with him constantly sending emails it's hard to do that. Thank you so much. I will

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Restraining order, and he has to cease all contact or get arrested.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is that easy to do? Or do I have to report him first?

• You don't have a choice, go to the Police.

• Yeah I see that now. I'm doing it tomorrow. I'm not replying to his messages and just keeping them

• he is not mad.
    maybe it can be your fault too...
    sorry...
    but what is the reason behind this.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's really not my fault.

• Show All
    • Broken in the head. He thinks he has done nothing wrong

• oh... sorry. beating a women is never a men work. hmm warning and then call the police.
      a person who beat a girl specially person he love than. he really do not deserve you. call the police.

• Change your email address.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Change your email, phone number and any social you have then get the police involved

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes