Unwanted contact from Ex! Help?

I recently got out of relationship with someone who abused me mentally, physically and emotionally
i got the cops involved and he blocked my number. And say he blocked me on snap chat and etc. But now he can only contact me through email. (Not dumb enough to unblock his number and such) he won't leave me alone. I didn't pursue the abuse as I was scared of what would happen after the police had got him. I don't know if I can still report him for the abuse or if this is stalking or harassment. He isn't threating me or anything. He just won't stop contacting me and he knows I just want to be left alone to get on with my life.
Anyone got any tips or help?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• harassment, should report it quickly, before it escalates

• That's what I'm scared of. He knows where I live and work

• yep, you do that and do not let him talk without a friend around so you have witnesses and backup

• He isn't afraid he will get in trouble, because you haven't had him arrested. You need to get a restraining order and get the police on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, go to the police. Even if you can't do anything, it's better to talk to them and see if there's anything they can do. Otherwise, you're a sitting, confused duck

• That's what I was thinking. Just worried that I won't have a leg to stand on.
      Just so scared he will come after me.

• I hope everything turns okay! Good luck! I'm sorry you drew the short stick with this guy 😢
      Message me if you ever need anything

• I hope so to. I just want to pick the pieces of my self up and start working on being me again but with him constantly sending emails it's hard to do that. Thank you so much. I will