Don't know what to do!:/?

I had a girl bestfriend and her boyfriend was really abusive and controlling and I was always there for her when she needed me. We only live 2 minutes away so I could go and give her a hug and walk home if she needed it. She got in a bad fight with him and they broke up. I went to her house with ice cream to help and some things leaf to another and we ended up having sex. The next couple weeks we were really close and we were talking about being more then Bestfriends. I was probably the happiest I've ever been in my life with her. Then all of a sudden she texted me saying we had to stop everything, she couldn't do anything with me and she just wanted to be friends. I was heartbroken (I've never been in a relationship BTW) I told her I understood and that I was always there for her no matter what. she's now back with her boyfriend and we haven't talked since. I still have the worlds stupidest crush on her. Today she tried talking to me and no words came out of my mouth I just looked at her. I'm crazy for her. I have no idea what to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She's a yo-yo girl. She'll keep going back to him, again and again, no matter how often they break up.

If you keep pursuing her, this will keep happening to you. And you likely won't heal if you keep talking to her.

Cut her out of your life. If she approaches you, be polite, but make it clear that even a friendship isn't going to be possible between you two. She already made a final choice, time to live with it, and it's time for you to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sorry to hear this because its obvious you are a good person that got stuck in a bad situation!

Try not to take it personally. Being in an abusive relationships makes you weak and hard to leave.
    She probably got really touched by your acts and wanted to feel close to you. But the nature of controlling boyfriends is also that they are addictive. Its very complicated.

I hope you can walk away from this cause she can only help herself. Maybe once you are gone she will realize what she had right all long instead of wasting her time with this guy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest, I'd try and talk how you feel through with her. After all, it may not have been her decision to drop everything, if her boyfriend is the way you say he is (I doubt he isn't, it's sad how the world is)... I'm glad you're still there for her, though. Who knows?, maybe you two will get back together.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, Thankyou. I just don't know how to start that conversation. I couldn't say anything today. She just walked away.

• Well, what exactly went down today?

Recommended myTakes