My ex doesn't want to give me a reason of why she doesn't wanna be friends... why? He saw me crying too?

So today I wanted to ask my ex why he doesn't want to be friends , we had a good relationship &I the break up wasn't bad. It was good, time goes by , he blocked me from everything except Facebook. He blocked me probably because of the teddy bear that I "cut" but he knows that I didn't. So the same day he blocked me he said that he doesn't wanna be friends.. so today my friend went & told him that I wanted to talk to him &I ask a question so he said no to stop.. i literally started crying, he saw me and looked down & walked away.. he kept staring at me. But why he doesn't wanna tell me.. he still have me on Facebook

12

What Guys Said 2

• At time, it's never easy being friends with your ex. Me and my ex did it for a time. Like I hated it because she would still come to me about her problems. I'm a nice guy, but I couldn't take hearing her talk about her dilemma with her boyfriend. It's never easy but you're young and shouldn't worry about it. Why be friends with him when he doesn't. Screw him and move on.

• same question.. again!

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't want to be around you anymore and being friends is hard when you still have feelings for the person.