Is it possible for a man who got caught cheating on you in the bed you both share to love you?

I left because he was cheating, he kept begging me to come back home and he had cut the girl off way before I found out (his family told me he was trying to do right), I wasn't ready to work it out but thought aboit forgiving him, I decide to come get some clothes one night and walked in on him in the room with another girl, this same day he told me to be home. I could never be with him again but just want to know if it's possible that he loved me doing this? He was very mean to me that night.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• no it isn't unless he is into multiple girls in a relationship you know like a polygamist or something. any other way its really impossible and there dumb for trying if they dont know what they are doing or really want.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't cheat on the people that you love