Is it possible for a man who got caught cheating on you in the bed you both share to love you?

I left because he was cheating, he kept begging me to come back home and he had cut the girl off way before I found out (his family told me he was trying to do right), I wasn't ready to work it out but thought aboit forgiving him, I decide to come get some clothes one night and walked in on him in the room with another girl, this same day he told me to be home. I could never be with him again but just want to know if it's possible that he loved me doing this? He was very mean to me that night.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no it isn't unless he is into multiple girls in a relationship you know like a polygamist or something. any other way its really impossible and there dumb for trying if they dont know what they are doing or really want.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't cheat on the people that you love

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The more important question is whether is it possible for you to love such a man rather than him loving you.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I can't anymore but I did and would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt and didn't still love him.

• its natural to get hurt for something like that. Buy if u know what you are not capable of, then y r u contradicting youself by saying u still do, when u can't anylonger. I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

• It's not that easy when it's the person you thought you would spend your life with but I made a promise to myself to never say a word to him again. I've never been this hurt in my life I thought he loved me.

• It's possible.
    For a man sex doesn't always mean love.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd avoid him. cheaters are douches.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes