I really want to get back with my ex who said she didn't love me anymore. The breakup happened recently about two weeks ago. I want her?

Are there any suggestions you'd like to give?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Ex's are for a reason. There was something that neither of you or one of you didn't like. If you still want her then you need to let her know how you feel and how the relationship would be different this time than the last and then let it be. You need to let her come to you. If she doesn't then you know you did your part and that's all you can really do.

Most Helpful Guy

• In contrast to all who say "They're exes for a reason", some issues pass and fade, others need to be discussed, others just have to be lived with and forgiven. Give it time man, I've been waiting four months and discussing issues with my ex after 27 years together. It's painful, but don't be pushy, find the issues and fix them.

• Omg 27 years together? And yes, You're right! I'll give it some time. But while I'm at it, I'm just worried about what if she finds someone new.

• It would be my pleasure, I followed you, follow me and shoot me a message. I'm currently in the throes of a failed relationship, so I don't know how much help I can actually offer. But I'll do what I can..

• My current xp level doesn't allow me to message you even though we are following each other. :(