What's the deal?

whats the deal with girls wanting to break a guy's heart. seriously

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I would never want to break a guys heart. I don't care even if I had a good enough reason to, I wouldn't want them to do it to me. And girls do it because the guy screwed them over or they are just bitches and they are bored with life and breaking a guys heart may be exciting to them

What Girls Said 5

• well what's the deal with guys wanting to break girls hearts? I don't think any of us really do it to hurt one another, that's just the way it has to be done.. and if are hearts aren't broken once in a while I think it would be harder for us to really appreciate love

• I would never want to break a guy's heart. Because I know what if feels like and I wouldn't want to be the cause of that kind of pain.

• personally I wouldn't want to do it cause someone did it to me and it hurts like hell. some girls might do it cause they're bored, want to make themselves fell better, show off, or just us the guy to get another one.

• I think you met the wrong girls, not all are the same

• i wouldn't do it. but that's an experience that you had, not indicative of the entire gender of girls. guys also break girls hearts

What Guys Said 1

• Unfortunately, you ran into some real winners!