Why can't I ever get it out and talk to him about our problems and to start over again, why do I forget to do so when I see him?

I keep forgetting to talk to him even put it off for another day, to talk to him, so far it's been 1 year and few months. I keep forgetting when I see him, once I called him and tried to tell him we need to talk, he knew something what wrong he said how about I come by and make dinner spend the day together and talk except I didn't spill the beans. I want to fix our relationship start over make things better make us happy again but I think he needs to move in with me so I could do better and trust him as he works 50-65+ hours a week. I know it will hurt and I am scared to talk about it but how can i, and why can't i? If he says no then I have to move on and end the relationship, I can't take it anymore life is too short and we are not getting younger to keep this circus playing.

01