My boyfriend dumped me, should I get a 'revenge body'?

My boyfriend of a little over a year broke up with me & now I feel really ugly. Like logically, I know I'm not ugly, I get a lot of male attention & he says the breakup has nothing to do with my looks but I really feel like he thought I wasn't pretty enough. If I was he would've stayed & wouldn't be ignoring me now. I'm not fat or anything. I've actually lost weight since our relationship began but we can all be hotter, right? I'm considering an extreme makeover (diet, plastic surgery, etc.) to at least rub it in his face. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am starving and mutilating myself, HA, take that!" You think THAT is revenge? Or rubbing it in his face? No, that is a huge fail, and he would probably feel sorry for you.

Revenge is eating poison and hoping someone else gets sick. You only harm yourself you fucktard.

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no no noooooo. This will do nothing but show you are vulnerable to this whole situation. Girl, don't you ever change yourself for anybody else, I am sure you are beautiful just the way you are. In fact, he fell in love with the real you, not another one. If it makes you feel better, working out is a great thing, not just for your health but for overall self confidence. Eat healthy foods and learn that it's not a "diet" but a lifestyle- go outside, get some sun. Enjoy life! You don't need him anymore!! :)

What Guys Said 8

• I think you should consider therapy instead.

• Yes..

• I don't know if the plastic surgery is really necessary , at your age its possible to get much better looking just through exercise / the gym etc

• True, but like I said I'm not fat & I've lost weight anyway. I do eat healthy & work out now. I want an extreme difference, which means new boobs, booty, nose, etc. Working out won't add a couple cup sizes to my chest lol

• No, I'm not lol. He says it has nothing to do with my looks & that he's always thought I was hot but guys don't break up with hot girls. If he thought I was pretty, he wouldn't be ignoring me

• breakups don't normally happen cause of "looks " , I think you need to dig deeper into why it didn't work out? perhaps he wasn't happy for some other reason

• You got to be fucking kidding me. Your going to destroy yourself to taste revenge. That's so bitter. No wonder he broke up with you.

• "destroy myself"? What about better myself? How's working on me destroying myself?

• He broke up with you, now deal with it. Your not going to gain anything by doing this. However, you will loose yourself. Maybe you already are lost.

• Your mindset will kill you, looks dont always mean your going to improve. Work on your personality, thats the most important thing in life. You probably look fine, thats probably what got him attracted to you. Then your personality and insecurity dragged him away.

• He won't care... Stop thinking about him, just focus on yourself.

• getting revenge is not the way to handle this, you need to move on and find another man who won't leave your for seemingly immature reasons. i suggest avoiding the plastic surgery because a lot of men don't like it and if you want to hide it from a future boyfriend then you are just lying to him. diet? only if its good for you.

• That's some kid shit lol to rub it in his face?

• Not really kid shit for him to see how hot I am & make him regret ending it

• Lol you sound like a middle schooler trying to get back at their ex, just leave it be. it's his loss right? So fuck him. Do you, life goes on.

• Seriously just move on. I don't why girls get so mad just because a guy doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. It's not like he dumped you for someone else. right? and I agree that's shit is childish

• Why did he break up with you?

• We had been arguing a lot. We finally had one big really bad argument & he ended it but I really think he felt I wasn't hot enough for him

What Girls Said 2

• It's your decision, and I suggest that if you want a revenge body, to avoid any cosmetic surgery.

• (I hit send too early) If you had wanted to get the surgery or have thought of it before he was your ex, or before you entered the relationship, then it's something you should consider. But getting surgery only to spite him may be something you should avoid. I've found that the best way to make a comeback is to change other parts of you. Yoga, meditation, swapping out slme processed or unhealthy foods for foods that are fresher, or even just cutting/colouring your hair. You'd be surprised how changing something so mundane makes a difference. But if you really want to try surgery, by all means, it's your body and you should be able to do what you feel is best.

• I'm sure you are beautiful the eay you are and if he didn't like you anymore then that's his loss. My friend thought the same things and I told her to make him regret it and she did. She was beautiful then and she's even more beautiful now. People do different things so if you want to make hi regret it like my friend did then by all means go for it boo.