Does he deserve another chance?

I recently found out that my boyfriend of a few years was texting an old girlfriend from about 5 years ago. He was using a secret app and then a couple of times when he was on business he met up with her for just a few drinks, he says. The moment I confronted him on it, I was able to read her half of the conversation his deletes. There was nothing that said that they had sex but she did say she missed him and still loved him and wanted him to call all the time. I don't think he had her number because she had to text it when she asked. After reading everything, he told her that he was done and to please lose all his info. Which was followed by a? From her and he just replied we are done. and deleted the app. Telling me that, him talking to her was not worth losing me over. Now, because of this I feel nervous about our relationship... should I be? Should I just be done? I do love him and he is open to anything I need him to do. He says he will work on getting my trust back.
Please help... thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• It's entirely up to you to decide if you should give a guy who's already once betrayed you and, in doing so, broke your trust in him that is almost impossible to gain back in whole, another chance. I mean, do you feel like you could ever be truly happy with someone who you know did what he did once, and is perfectly capable of doing it again?

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust issues aren't good, maybe take a break from each other for a while? I'm not telling you what to do, but for myself I would be looking around for someone better.

0|0
    0|0
  • As sad and difficult as it is- just move on and don't give him another chance. Trust is hard to mend. Your relationship is never going to be the same.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes