Does my ex wanna talk to me and why does she keep staring at me so much?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at the details you put on some of the comments, it sounds creepy. I would just speak to her. Say hi, ask how she is doing make casual convo and then see how she acts?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Who did the breaking up and why did it happen?

0|0
    0|0
    • parents broke us up over a phone fight and its been 2 years we both moved on too New people

• Show All
    • Sometimes, the lessons you learn from experiences are one-sided.

• maybe maybe

Recommended Questions

What Girls Said 1

• where is she staring at you? Can't you get away?

0|1
    0|0
    • when ever I go shopping at our local supermarket​.. she just started working their 2 months ago

• Show All
    • not happens won't let her control my life

• She apparently is controlling your life because she looks at you and you ask us why.
      Just ignore her altogether

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know. Probably to get back together, or hook up or cause problems. That is what exes are best at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need more details...

0|1
    0|0
    • she works at my local supermarket so when ever I go there to shop... she stares at me. when I was at custom services she turned around and just stare kept staring at me till she had to deal with customers. the other day I was paying for my things and the casher had this funny look on his face. I. turned around whil I was walking away and my ex was staring at me agin

• Show All
    • She still loves you and wants you back. But, bc her parents say no, all she has left is adore you from afar.

• maybe I don't know dont wanna bore u with too much detail but her mom died last year. but I guest ill never known may ask her whats up

• She might want you back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes