Crap, I like this guy and my friend inadvertently let him know I'm seeing someone?

This is a bit complicated. Before college, I started seeing Guy #1, not seriously, but we have fun together so we sort of kept it going.

Then, later this year, I met Guy #2 (who's very intelligent, funny, cute, all that jazz) and who I'm attracted to, He flirts with me, which shows he's at least somewhat interested. However, my friend is a bit clueless and asked me about G1, while G2 was around. Now G2 is a bit more reserved around me and since it's summer I won't see him until the fall.

I'm kicking myself right now.

Let me know what you think.

11

What Guys Said 1

• All you can do is make clear in the fall that you're not attached! Maybe send him messages this summer if you have his number.

What Girls Said 1

• well if things are not serious between you and guy #1 well do your thing.. but also let guy#2 know what's going on just in case something happens.. with you talking to guy#2 about things you will be more comfortable with him around and you will be able to trust him more...